Included in the Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard: Brightlink, LiveVox, MetaSwitch, Mobileum, Neustar, Numeracle, Ribbon Communications, Thales, TNS, TransNexus.
Mentioned: Adobe, Aegis Mobile, Amazon Web Services, Anova Data, Blackboard, BT (British Telecom), Cisco, Commerce Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Deutsche Bank, Dollar Tree, Facebook, FCC (Federal Communications Commission), First Orion, Fonative, Fuse.Cloud, Google, GreenSky, Hiya Connect, IBM, Iconectiv, Intel, ITG (Industry Traceback Group), Koch Equity Development, Lumen Technologies, Mastercard, Metaswitch, Microsoft, NetNumber, nobelbiz, NYSE (New York Stock Exchange), Ooma, Oracle, Patelco, PayPal, Peering Hub, Pinterest, Rhode Island Telephone, Ribbon Communications Inc, Sansay, Softbank Group, Somos, Sonus Networks, Spirit Communications, Sprint, Sprint, TalkTalk, TDECU (Texas Dow Employees), Telo, Telstra, Tesco, Ticketmaster, T-Mobile, Twitter, Updox, US Department of Defense, Visa, Vodafone, Vonage, WeDo Technologies, Yaana Technologies, YouMail.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s Robocall Mitigation
forecast suite includes:
- Robocall Market Summary, including:
- Total Number of Robocalls
- Total Number of Fraudulent Robocalls
- Total Consumer Losses to Fraudulent Robocalls
- Brand Authentication Market Summary, including:
- Total Number of Brand Authentication API calls
- Total Platform Revenue from Brand Authentication Services
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 12 tables and over 2,900 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 3 different metrics.
Geographical splits: 25 countries
Harvest: Our online data platform, harvest, contains the very latest market data and is updated throughout the year. This is a fully featured platform enabling clients to better understand key data trends and manipulate charts and tables, overlaying different forecasts within the one chart - using the comparison tool. Empower your business with our market intelligence centre, and get alerted whenever your data is updated.
Interactive Excels (IFxl): Our IFxl tool enables clients to manipulate both forecast data and charts, within an Excel environment, to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare selected markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase a clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.