Over the past year, tech industries have continued to evolve at pace, with a host of emergent technologies such as RCS, MaaS and most of all 5G deployments reshaping the technological landscape.
In this Trends document, we provide our assessment of what we believe will be the critical developments in the tech space for the coming year, developments that will impact on, and be driven by, both players across the value chain and the consumers themselves.
Includes analysis on:
- 'Last Mile' fibre broadband rollouts
- OTT TV advertising attribution
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) expansion
- Gaming subscription services
- Increased competiton for Netflix
- Google's RCS expansion
- Apple Watch's Fitbit challenge
- Huawei's 5G ban
- Consumer robotics subscription services
- Voice assistant security concerns