The concept of sharing resources; such as garden equipment, extra storage space, and spare capacity on car journeys, has been dubbed the ‘Sharing Economy’. Whilst this is not a new concept, digital formats, alongside the rapid expansion of the online ecosystem, have led to an exponential increase in the sharing of not just physical goods, but also skills and human resources.
Juniper’s Sharing Economy
research offers comprehensive coverage and insight into this rapidly growing marketplace, alongside expert analysis of the monetisation strategies, key player opportunities, and future developments.
The research provides an assessment of the core sectors of this industry including:
- Shared Transport
- Money (Crowdfunding)
- Manufacturing, Agriculture and B2B services
It analyses the major drivers and disruptive factors set to influence and impact more traditional markets moving forwards.
This research suite comprises:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5 Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF & Excel)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- 12 months access to harvest online data platform