This new research suite explores the key trends in the mobile wallet space, including platform evolution and the emergence of new players within the integrated wallet landscape. It features an extensive comparative analysis of leading wallet providers, scoring them through a series of indicators including online/offline reach, global accessibility, range of services and future business prospects. Complete with market leading forecasts, it comprises an essential guide to the development of the mobile wallet market over the next 6 years.
The research suite is delivered in PDF and Excel formats and includes:
1. Key trend analysis.
2 Assessment of wallet dynamics in key markets such as China, India, the US and Europe, analysing the factors that will shape development in the future.
3. In depth analysis of 12 wallet leading providers, together with heatmap-based assessment and Wallet Provider Leaderboard, focusing on factors such as the range of services delivered, their reach across national and international markets and our views on the scale of their opportunities. It provides a clear understanding of the players currently winning the mobile wallets war and the opportunities open to them in the future. Wallets included in the analysis are:
- Android Pay
- Apple Wallet
- Orange Cash
- Samsung Pay
- Visa Checkout
- Vodafone M-PESA
- Vodafone Wallet
- Weixin Pay (WeChat Pay)
4. Six year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 12 countries and 8 key regions for the following sectors: ◦
- Mobile Wallet Users
- Mobile Wallet Transaction Volumes
- Average Transaction Values
- Mobile Wallet Transaction Values
4. Interactive Forecast Excel – highly granular dataset comprising more than 2,200 data points, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts below, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org