Our industry benchmark forecasts for mobile wallets include transactions made at POS as well as online retail purchases, utility bill payments, P2P money transfers and ticket purchases.
Forecasts are provided in a PDF report which showcases key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition, the report provides explanation and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive Excel provides raw data split by service type, channel, regional and key country markets. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets, sectors, or to create scenario based forecasts.
Juniper’s Mobile Wallet forecast suite includes:
- Mobile wallet user numbers, average usage levels, total transaction volumes, average transaction price and total transaction value.
- Data split by 8 key regions and 12 national markets (Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Kenya, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK and US), as well as by 8 transaction types:
- Instore, NFC
- Instore, QR Code
- Online, Physical Goods Purchases
- Online, Digital Goods Purchases
- Domestic Money Transfers
- International Money Transfers
- Utility Bill Payment
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 48 tables and over 6,700 datapoints. Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.