Juniper’s Mobile Voice
research is a comprehensive assessment of the mobile voice ecosystem, providing an evaluation of market prospects for platform providers and network operators. The new study includes an evaluation for future strategies, a highly granular forecast suite and regional evaluation.
The study evaluates future opportunities in the space, aligned with an in-depth analysis of the top platform providers in the space.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key mobile voice technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Mobile voice market prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including adoption and traffic of each voice service, and operator revenues and mobile traffic forecasts where applicable (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,350 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.