Juniper’s market-leading research on Mobile Roaming
provides a comprehensive suite of 5-year calculated projections, together with quantified findings regarding the anticipated roaming market opportunity to 2023. This edition includes an extensive analysis of the global regulatory landscape alongside a most up-to-date view of the impact of EU regulation and Brexit on mobile operators’ revenues.
Juniper is the only analyst house providing a unique analysis and market intelligence on the in-flight and maritime roaming sectors.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary - Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics and opportunities, together with vendor capability assessment and Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including active roamers and operator billed revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 6,500 datapoints, allied to What-If Analysis tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org