Juniper’s ‘Deep Dive Data & Forecasting’ report explains our approach to forecasting the international mobile roaming market.
Juniper has analysed and forecast roaming subscribers in terms of business and leisure usage, and also in terms of prepaid and postpaid segmentation. The size of the global roaming market, in terms of number of roamers (roaming at least once a year) and service revenue, has been identified as a result of changing regulatory reforms and operator pricing models.
This study provides an extensive breakdown for the following data points:
- Mobile Roamers (m): Split by Enterprise, Consumer, Postpaid & Prepaid
- Operator Roaming Revenues & Consumer Annual Spend: Split by Voice, SMS & Data
- Data Roaming Traffic and Usage
- Silent Roamers and Revenue Opportunity: Split by Voice and Data
- In-flight & Maritime Roamers, Annual Spend and Operator Roaming Revenues.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org