Juniper’s Mobile Messaging
research is an essential guide to all technologies shaping the messaging ecosystem. It provides an evaluation of the impact from emerging technologies, such as RCS and OTT messaging chatbots.
The study evaluates future opportunities in the space, aligned with an in-depth analysis of the top platform providers in the space.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key mobile messaging technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Mobile messaging market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including adoption and traffic of each messaging service, and operator revenues where applicable (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 36,900 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.