Juniper Research provides an in-depth evaluation of Mobile Financial Services in Emerging Markets
and future monetisation prospects for key MFS services. The report includes a detailed examination of business models employed by leading MFS players. This is aligned with comprehensive MFS player analysis via Juniper Research Vendor Positioning Indices, strategic recommendations for market stakeholders, and extensive 5-year forecasts for the MFS markets.
- Technology Impact Analysis: An extensive analysis of the future impact of key services in the MFS market, including microinsurance, microloans, microsavings and mobile money transfer services. (PDF).
- SWOT Analysis: Key strengths and opportunities of the MFS market on which vendors can capitalise, along with strategic recommendations to mitigate the main weaknesses and threats to the MFS business model and deployment.
- 5-Year Forecasts covering all four types of MFS, including:
- Total Value of MFS Transactions
- Total Number of Users of Mobile Money Transfer, Microloans, Microsavings and Microinsurance Services
- Total Volume of Transactions across Mobile Money Transfer, Microloans, Microsavings and Microinsurance Services
- Total Value of Transactions across Mobile Money Transfer, Microloans, Microsavings and Microinsurance Services
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 8,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data.
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).