The Data Offload & Onload
research evaluates a series of trends which are coming together to greatly accelerate Wi-Fi and Small Cell adoption for resolving data capacity issues. This is supported by a series of case studies, demonstrating how selected MNOs have implemented offload solutions. It analyses the challenges faced by operators while implementing offload strategies such as Quality of Service; and investigates the role played by Wi-Fi in operator’s 4G and 5G network strategies.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Data offload vs onload comparison
- Industry-wide and sector-specific trends analysis
- Detailed investigation of trends in Wi-Fi & Small Cell technology
- Opportunities for Carrier Grade Wi-Fi and hotspot providers
- MNO challenges and opportunities assessed
- Vendor Analysis: capability assessment & market positioning
- Key player profiles & case studies
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.