Juniper Research uses a combination of linear, bottom-up methodologies informed by our extensive in-house database, allied to a wealth of primary and secondary sector research conducted by experienced analysts to create the most robust, reliable sets of forecasts on the market.
The Data Offload & Onload
forecast suite demonstrates that even though data offload alleviates some of the operator’s network congestion using Wi-Fi and small cells, a significant proportion of the offload could itself be offset by fixed to mobile migration of data.
Provided in a PDF report and in interactive XL spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- Total Data Usage ~ Split by Fixed, M2M & Mobile Devices
- Total Data Usage, Split by Application and Content Type
- Total Mobile Data Traffic via Cellular Network
- Total Mobile Data Traffic Offloaded from Cellular Network
- Proportion of Data Offloaded via Small Cells & Wi-Fi
- Total Data Traffic via Wi-Fi Networks
- Total Data Traffic via Small Cell Networks
- Total Mobile Data Traffic Onloaded to Cellular Network
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org