Our industry benchmark forecasts for carrier billing cover purchases made for digital, physical and virtualised goods.
Forecasts are provided in a PDF report which showcases key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition the report provides explanation and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive excel provides raw data split by digital content type, physical goods purchases, gambling and ticketing, together with operator revenues from each purchase type. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets or sectors.
Juniper’s Direct Carrier Billing forecast suite includes:
- Total Digital Content Billed Via Carrier Billing, Split By
- Video Content
- Lifestyle Content
- Total Virtualised/Physical Goods Payments Via Carrier Billing, Split By:
- Physical Goods Purchases
- Splits for 8 Key Regions
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for 12 different metrics
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 58 tables and over 3,100 datapoints
- Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com