Our Deep Dive Strategy & Competition report provides the most in-depth coverage and analysis of the digital content space, including developments amongst the FAANG (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix & Google) and BAT (Baidu, Alibaba & Tencent) groups. It explores the breadth and depth of their respective offerings in the content space and how they are competing against one another either globally, regionally or at a market level. It also explores the activities of key challengers such as Spotify, Apple, AT&T, Disney and Hulu.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Assessment of changing content consumption patterns, including implications for data usage.
- An overview of key players, digital content spend levels, and how OTTs and telcos aim to adapt in this competitive landscape through the acquisition and streaming of exclusive sporting and eSports content, and film and TV content.
- Analysis of key OTT content monetisation strategies and future prospects.
- Assessment of carrier billing providers, including capability and capacity assessment, market positioning, deployments to date, product range offerings and forecasted business prospects.
- In-depth analysis of key players’ strategies which aim to stream and develop new content offerings (including how OTTs and telecoms operators are competing with one another to acquire rights to broadcast highly demanded sport offerings).
- An analysis of the trend of telcos partnering with, or acquiring, media companies to stay competitive with each other, as well as OTT rivals.
- An evaluation of business models (in play or planned) of significant ecosystem players in online TV streaming.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.