Juniper’s A2P Messaging
research is essential reading for mobile network operators and A2P platform providers; assessing the impact of grey route A2P messaging and the future of OTT Business Messaging platforms.
It analyses the disruptive capabilities of future technologies such as in-application chatbots and RCS. Our ‘Deep Dive Strategy & Competition’ report also provides expert segment analysis supported by interviews with leading messaging platform and hub providers.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of established and emerging messaging technologies (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: A2P messaging market prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key A2P messaging metrics, including mobile messaging users, traffic and A2P revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 29,400 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.