Juniper Research’s 5G Market Strategies
research provides a comprehensive evaluation of future market prospects for 5G service providers and network operators. This market-leading research assesses the impact the technology will have on key IoT verticals aligned with use cases, pricing models and key execution strategies.
The research provides an in-depth analysis of the disruptive capabilities of 5G networks; providing insight into the future roadmap of this next iteration of cellular technology.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key 5G technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Research Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: 5G market prospects analysis, together with 6-year forecasts for key 5G metrics, including adoption, cellular traffic and operator revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 12,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.