Juniper’s 5G Market Strategies
forecast suite provides a comprehensive dataset and analysis for the future of 5G networks. It provides a new and revised suite of 5G market forecasts, aligned with strategic market analysis for operators and network vendors.
For the first time, Juniper Research’s 5G forecast suite contains forecasts for cellular traffic split by key verticals.
Provided in a PDF report and interactive Excel spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- 5G adoption metrics including:
- User Adoption
- Number of SIM Connections
- Average Revenue Per Connection
- Operator Billed Service Revenues
- 5G Data Usage & Traffic
- Split by consumer and commercial sectors including:
- Mobile Broadband
- Smart Cities
- Smart Homes
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- Market data splits for 8 key global regions, and 7 countries including:
- South Korea
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: 5G market prospects analysis, together with 7-year forecasts for key 5G metrics, including adoption, cellular traffic, and operator revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 12,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other 5G Market Strategies research products - Find out more