research service is an invaluable guide to today’s smartwatch market, illustrating the industry’s ever changing dynamics, key trends, challenges and opportunities for the market.
The research suite includes:
- Key market trends, allied to an analysis of the key technological capabilities undergirding current smartwatches and the limitations and opportunities they give the space.
- Extensive assessment of the use cases for smartwatches and what they mean for the market’s prospects in future.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics, including:
- Installed base and device shipments per annum, split by region, country, functionality, OS, vendor and connectivity technologies.
- Average retail price for smartwatches bought ($) and associated market value ($m), split by region, country and functionality.
- Number of smartwatch apps in use and associated app content revenue ($m), split by region and country.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,100 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL).
- 12 months access to the AI in Fintech data in our harvest digital markets intelligence centre. harvest visualises all of the data in easy to use and export graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates. Find out more.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts below, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.