Juniper’s Smart Wearables
forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for wearables, across 8 key regions and 12 countries:
- South Korea
- Hardware forecasts split by:
- Device types:
- Fitness Wearables
- Healthcare Wearables
- Smart Glasses
- Wearable Cameras
- Smart Jewellery
- Connected Clothing
- Other Wearables
- Software and Wearable Apps forecasts split by:
- Native apps
- Smartphone-based control apps
- Chargeable apps and app revenues, where applicable
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for more than 15 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 135 tables and over 17,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.