Our new Smart Audio
research shows how audio technology and computing are merging, and what this means for these markets and the future of computing.
It discusses prevalent trends in the marketplace and outlines a clear guide for the strategies necessary for success in the sector in the coming years, as well as providing a highly detailed forecast suite for key regional and country markets.
The research suite includes:
- Key market trends accompanied by an assessment of how technological developments will affect the market.
- Analysis of each smart audio sector, detailing the way in which these segments will grow and change in the coming years.
- Player positioning and analysis, alongside a strategic assessment of future opportunities.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics, including:
- The installed base and annual shipments of smart audio devices, split by region, country, segment:
- Portable Smart Audio Devices
- Home Smart Audio Devices
- Auxiliary Smart Audio Devices
- and price band:
- $75 and under
- $200 and above
- Average selling price for each hardware segment ($), and associated revenues ($m), split by region and country.
- Interactive Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,900 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL).
- 12 months access to the AI in Fintech data in our harvest digital markets intelligence centre. harvest visualises all of the data in easy to use and export graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates. Find out more.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com