Our expansive research provides insight into the Smart Health & Fitness Wearable
markets across a wide range of geographical markets as well as providing incisive insight into key trends driving the future of the entire space.
The research suite is delivered in PDF and Excel formats and includes:
- Key market trends accompanied by an assessment of how the market is evolving across several key geographies.
- Juniper Leaderboard, assessing the effectiveness and implications of the strategies of 13 leading smart health and fitness wearables players.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics:
- Consumer Smart Fitness Wearable Devices: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Apps, Hardware, Software and Service Revenues.
- Professional Smart Fitness Wearable Devices: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Hardware and Service Revenues.
- Smart Healthcare Wearable Devices: Users, Attach Rate, Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Hardware and Software and Service Revenues.
- Smart Fitness Clothing: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Apps, Hardware Revenue.
- Smart Fitness Wearables Vendor Split (US, UK, China, and RoW):
- Smart Fitness Wearables Form Factor Split: Smart Clothing, Wristbands, Ear-based, and Others.
- Smart Fitness Wearables Functionality Split: Multifunctional and Unifunctional.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,000 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL).
- 12 months' access to the AI in Fintech data in our harvest digital markets intelligence centre. harvest visualises all of the data in easy to use and export graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates. Find out more.