Juniper’s Exoskeleton research provides a unique guide to the future of this nascent market, discussing the key trends, as well as highlighting the emerging business models. It includes a thorough assessment of player strategies, and the future evolution of this technology.
- Market Sizing & Forecasts: Regional five-year forecasts for installed base, shipments and attributable revenues. The study includes breakdowns of:
- Installed base, including the number of organisations buying exoskeletons and average attach rates.
- Number of exoskeletons in use that generate lease revenues.
- Shipments and number of devices which generate sales revenue.
- Average selling price and average lease revenue per exoskeleton, alongside total hardware and lease revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – highly granular dataset comprising of more than 3,700 datapoints, allied to regional and sector analysis tools (Interactive XL).
- Use Case Analysis – discussion and showcasing of a variety of uses of exoskeletons by segment, and a roadmap for the future uses of this technology.
- Key Trends & Market Dynamics – examination of developments affecting the exoskeleton market, and how they will shape its growth. Also includes a discussion of
- Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant – Capability and strategy assessment and positioning of the following players in the exoskeleton industry:
- 20 Knots Plus
- Furrion Robotics
- Lockheed Martin
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Interested in receiving the very latest Exoskeletons data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more