Mentioned: 1oT, 5GAA (5G Automotive Association), Apple, Audi, Automotive Edge Computing Consortium, Axiata, Batelco, BMW, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Citroen, Deutsche Telekom, Gemalto, Globe Telekom, GSMA, Honda, Kia, Mercedes, National Development and Reform Commission, Nokia, Ooredoo, Optus, Orange, Peugeot, Road Authorities, Rogers Communications, Sierra Wireless, Smart Telecoms, SoftBank, Spark, Synergic Partners, Telefonic, Telkmosel, Telstra, Telus, T-Mobile, Toyota, Viva, Vivo, Vodafone, Vodafone Automotive, Volkswagen, Zain.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s latest Operator Connected Car Strategies
forecast suite includes:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 28 country-level splits including:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Automotive Embedded Connectivity, including:
- Total Number of Vehicles with Embedded Connectivity
- Average Revenue per Automotive Embedded Connection
- Total Operator-billed Revenue from Automotive Embedded Connectivity
- 5G Automotive Embedded Connectivity, including:
- Total Number of Vehicles with 5G Embedded Connectivity
- Average Revenue per Automotive 5G Embedded Connections
- Total Operator-billed Revenue from Automotive 5G Embedded Connectivity
- Automotive Data Usage, including:
- Average Data Generated per Automotive Embedded Connection
- Total Data Attributable to Automotive Embedded Connections
- Average Data Generated per Automotive 5G Embedded Connection
- Total Data Attributable to Automotive 5G Embedded Connections
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 21 tables and over 5,300 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for different metrics.
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.