Mobile Roaming: Deep Dive Strategy & Competition 2021-2025
The research suite provides key insights into the roaming market; highlighting the current market status and future developments. In-depth analysis is provided for regional roaming agreements, with an emphasis placed on potential opportunities for further collaboration. Juniper Research also assesses the impact of COVID-19 on the mobile roaming market and outlines how operators can best position themselves to recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Market Outlook, including strategic recommendations for network operators in terms of promoting recovery from the impacts of COVID-19.
- Assessment of mobile roaming agreements; highlighting future opportunities for operator alliances.
- Analysis of emerging and key roaming services, including VoLTE and LTE-M Roaming, 4G Roaming and 5G Roaming.
- A comprehensive evaluation of value-added services within mobile roaming, including data and financial clearing, IPX services, roaming analytics, sponsored roaming and steering of roaming.
- Juniper Research Leaderboard & Heatmap: Analysis providing capability assessment and market positioning for 16 leading mobile roaming service providers.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics and opportunities, together with vendor capability assessment and Leaderboard (PDF).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobile Roaming research products - Find out more