Mobile Roaming: Emerging Opportunities, Regional Analysis & Market Forecasts 2021-2025
Juniper Research’s Mobile Roaming
report is essential reading for mobile network operators and roaming service providers; offering detailed analysis regarding the anticipated roaming opportunity to 2025, alongside a comprehensive suite of 5-year forecasts. Notably, this edition includes strategic recommendations for operators in the context of COVID-19; providing guidance on how operators can best position themselves in order to recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising market forecasts; allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of established and emerging roaming services (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Regional analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including active roamers and operator-billed roaming revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 8,200 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org