Mobile Roaming: Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2021-2025
Our market-leading Mobile Roaming
forecast suite comprises an essential guide to the development of the mobile roaming market; assessing the future potential for operators in terms of active and silent roamers, and also in terms of prepaid and post-paid segmentation. Forecasts for the size of the global roaming market are included in this edition, in order to quantify and predict the industry’s recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and provide strategic recommendations for operators.
The forecasts include:
- Mobile roamers split by:
- Active & Silent Roamers
- Post-paid & Prepaid Roamers
- Data Roamers
- Silent Roamers split by:
- Roaming Subscribers Not Using Voice
- Roaming Subscribers Not Using Data
- Roaming revenue split by:
- Voice Roaming Revenue
- SMS Roaming Revenue
- Data Roaming Revenue
- Lost Voice Revenue Due to Silent Roamers
- Lost Data Revenue Due to Silent Roamers
- Roamers split by cellular technology, including:
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Regional analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including active roamers and operator-billed roaming revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 8,200 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobile Roaming research products - Find out more