Mobile Messaging: Operator Strategies & Vendor Opportunities 2020-2024
Juniper Research’s Mobile Messaging
research is an essential guide to all technologies that comprise the messaging space, including SMS, RCS, OTT messaging, social messaging and email. It identifies key opportunities within the messaging space for stakeholders. These stakeholders include mobile operators, messaging platform providers, and OTT messaging service providers.
The study evaluates future opportunities in the space, aligned with an in-depth analysis of the top platform providers in the space.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic assessment of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed analysis of key messaging platform providers through the Juniper Research Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Mobile messaging market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including adoption and traffic of each messaging service, and operator revenue where applicable (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 49,500 datapoints allied to an Interactive Scenario tool; giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- Harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.