eSIMs: Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2021-2025
Juniper Research’s eSIMs
forecast suite comprises an essential guide to the development of the eSIMs market; assessing the future potential for market stakeholders in terms of eSIM module shipments, the number of eSIM modules installed in connected devices and market value.
The forecasts include:
- Consumer eSIM market split by:
- Desktops & Notebooks
- HMDs (Head Mounted Devices)
- Consumer Wearables
- Connected Consumer Vehicles
- Smart Meters
- Industrial eSIM market split by:
- Connected Logistics
- Oil & Gas Production
- Retail (POS)
- Public Sector eSIM market split by:
- Smart Parking
- Smart Street Lighting
- Smart Traffic Management
- Each market split contains forecasts for:
- Number of Connected Devices/Sensors
- Number of eSIMs Installed in Connected Devices/Sensors
- Number of Connected Devices/Sensors with eSIMs Installed Leveraging eSIMs for Connectivity
- Platform Revenue from Connected Device/Sensor eSIM Management
- Shipments of Connected Device/Sensor eSIM Modules
- Revenue from Connected Device/Sensor eSIM Module Shipments
- Market Value of Connected Device/Sensor eSIMs
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Regional analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including the number of eSIMs installed in connected devices and sensors, and market value (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 68,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other eSIMs research products - Find out more