Carrier Billing: Opportunities, Challenges & Market Forecasts 2022-2026
Juniper Research's Carrier Billing
research offers an independent analysis of the current status of the carrier billing market; offering insights across a number of key use cases. It identifies the main drivers of the carrier billing market, as well as examining key opportunities for growth and the main challenges to its use, as well as offering strategic recommendations for stakeholders. The research also includes industry benchmark forecasts, including end-user carrier billing spend and operator-billed revenue, as well as a Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard analysing 15 carrier billing vendors.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Strategies: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key carrier billing services and player analysis through the Juniper Research Leaderboard (PDF).
- Competitor Leaderboard: A comprehensive overview and analysis of carrier billing vendor capabilities for 15 key players.
- Data & Forecasts: An analysis of the key markets for carrier billing, together with 5-year forecasts for key carrier billing metrics, including average spend, total spend, and total operator‑billed carrier billing revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 13,500 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (Online).