Smart Cities: Deep Dive Strategy & Competition
Juniper Research’s Smart City
research provides an in-depth evaluation of software platform strategy and deployment across cities and smart city market verticals. This includes a detailed examination of smart city segments, aligned with strategic recommendations on how stakeholders can address the challenges and opportunities in the market. The research includes the following:
- Sector Dynamics: Multi-segment strategic assessment and breakdown, examining key Smart City platform strategies, business model innovation and future outlook for the market.
- Evaluation of Smart City business models: including P3 development and emerging investment recovery models
- Interviews: 7 smart city vendors across the value chain interviewed.
- Juniper Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment for 15 smart city platform vendors.
- Market Forecasts: including projections for energy savings, cost savings, software spend and hardware spend across:
- Smart Grid
- Smart Street Lighting
- Smart Traffic Management
- Smart Parking
Offered in PDF format.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.