Smart Cities: Leading Platforms, Segment Analysis & Forecasts 2019-2023
Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Smart Cities
market landscape; delivering an essential read for those wishing to understand the market’s development and opportunities. Readers will find analysis of how and where the most successful smart city projects are being implemented, how players are strategically approaching the industry, as well as gain insights into the future direction of key service markets.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key Smart City segments and player analysis via a Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future Smart City prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including cost savings, energy savings, software revenue and hardware revenue in Smart Grid, Smart Traffic Management, Smart Parking and Smart Street Lighting segments (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 10,300 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org