Mobility-as-a-Service Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - 2020-2027
Juniper Research’s Mobility-as-a-Service
research suite provides a comprehensive evaluation of how the nascent MaaS market is evolving and how key stakeholders can benefit through to 2027. It includes insightful analysis of the forces of driving the future of the market, including the role of government and the business models emerging in the area. The research also evaluates key areas of the transport experience which will be disrupted, as well as ranking cities by their existing MaaS deployments and future potential.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Segment impact analysis for the MaaS space for six segments.
- Leading cities ranked on their MaaS deployments.
- Vendor analysis: capability assessment and market positioning in the Juniper Research Leaderboard for 15 vendors.
- Key player profiles, interviews and case studies.
- Key industry influencers profiled in our ‘Movers & Shakers’ review.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobility-as-a-Service research products - Find out more