In-vehicle Payments: Adoption, Vendor Positioning & Market Forecasts 2020-2025
Juniper Research has extensively examined the In-vehicle Payments
ecosystem; providing an essential resource for stakeholders to understand the future evolution of the highly nascent market. The research focuses on understanding future prospects for the use of in-vehicle payments across a number of different segments, as well as understanding the role that payments companies have to play in this sector.
The research also includes a Juniper Research Vendor Positioning Index for vendors offering in-vehicle payments solutions.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Detailed analysis and strategic recommendations for the expansion of in-vehicle payments, including evaluation of elements such as the wider connected car ecosystem and the role of payment providers. This also includes analysis of the potential of in-vehicle payments across four key segments
- Strategic Analysis of In-vehicle Payments Vendors: Evaluation of 15 in-vehicle payments vendors with accompanying analysis, via the Juniper Research Vendor Positioning Index.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of over 19,000 datapoints; allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country-level analysis, together with five-year forecasts for the in-vehicle payments market, including the following segments:
- Automated toll road payments
- Fuel/electric vehicle charging payments
- Smart parking payments
- Other in-vehicle payments
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Interested in receiving the very latest In-vehicle Payments data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months’ access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre – Find out more