Consumer Connected Cars: Telematics, In-Vehicle Apps & Connected Car Commerce 2018-2023
Juniper’s Consumer Connected Cars
research provides an in-depth evaluation of telematics, in-vehicle applications and insurance telematics. It also includes an assessment of emerging and disruptive technologies including 5G, connected car commerce, V2V, AI, and in-vehicle digital assistants. Region-by-region impact analysis is also provided, including the impact of regulation, industry initiatives and market movements.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key connected car technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Connected car market prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key connected car technologies, including telematics, insurance telematics, infotainment, V2V and connected car commerce. (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 10,500 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.