Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Smart Homes
market; providing essential reading for smart home service providers, hardware manufacturers and accompanying ecosystem stakeholders looking to understand the market prospects for the entire sector.
The study includes technology impact assessments, evaluating the effect of the different smart home technologies in the longer term, with in-depth analysis of the future of key market sectors.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key smart home segments and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard and Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Smart homes market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including number of smart home devices in use, split by key segments and monetisation models, aligned with revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 21,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.