In this unique take on the landscape, Juniper provides an expanded evaluation of the performance of top cities around the globe, greatly increasing the number of metrics analysed, while examining global cities as well as those in the US and the UK.
Furthermore, our ‘Deep Dive Strategy and Competition' report considers each Smarty City service segment in turn to deliver a complete assessment of the market. It provides expert commentary on the evolution of various market dynamics as well as how regulation, standardisation and regional variances are likely to shape the market moving forward.
The research focuses on 4 key Smart City markets:
- Smart Grid
- Smart Traffic Management
- Smart Parking
- Smart Street Lighting
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Analysis of key market forces impacting service deployment and investment
- 19 exclusive case studies highlight and study the strategic landscape
- Regional market-by-market analysis of verticals’ prospects and key trends
- In-depth assessment of top global Smart Cities’ strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Technology vendor analysis: capability assessment & market positioning
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.