research suite provides a comprehensive evaluation of how the nascent MaaS market is evolving and how key stakeholders can capitalise on the prevailing trends and opportunities through to 2023. It includes critical analysis of the forces of driving the future of the market, including the role of government and the differing business models present in the area. The research also evaluates key areas of the transport experience which will be disrupted, as well as ranking cities by their existing MaaS deployments.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Segment impact analysis for the MaaS space across 6 segments.
- Ranking of leading cities on their MaaS deployments.
- Vendor analysis: capability assessment and market positioning in the Juniper Leaderboard.
- Key player profiles, interviews and case studies.
- Key industry influencers profiled in our ‘Movers & Shakers’ review.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.
The report includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key MaaS segments and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobility-as-a-Service research products - Find out more