Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Mobility-as-a-Service market; providing essential reading for MaaS platform vendors, cities and municipalities, transport service providers and accompanying ecosystem stakeholders looking to understand the market prospects for the new sector.
The study includes assessments of the potential impact of MaaS on existing elements of the transport experience, as well as evaluating the potential for transport operators to work within MaaS platforms. The research also offersin-depth analysis of the future of key market sectors.
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key MaaS segments and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – MaaS market prospects, modelled on 3 scenarios paired with analysis, as well as 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including number of MaaS users, MaaS trips and service revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 3,850 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org