Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Low Power M2M
market. Readers will understand the current market and gain crucial insight into future developments driven by emerging forces, such as low power cellular technologies.
The study includes regional and sector-specific analysis, alongside an impact and opportunity assessment for low power M2M service providers and network operators.
- Technology Impact Analysis: Strategic analysis of emerging low power M2M technologies, together with a detailed investigation of key low power M2M vertical markets and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Key Vertical Analysis: analysis of future opportunities and strategic opportunities across key verticals in the Low Power M2M market
- 5 Year Forecasts: covering cellular and unlicenced low power M2M networks, including:
- Total Low Power M2M SIMs in service, split by wireless technology
- Low Power M2M Service Revenues
- Connectivity enablement revenues from Low Power M2M SIMs
- Total Low Power M2M Unlicenced Connections in service
- Service revenues from Unlicenced Low Power M2M Connections
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 14,200 data points, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data.
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all of the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months. Find out more.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org