Juniper Research provides an in-depth evaluation of the Low Power IoT
market strategies and deployments for key IoT market sectors. The report includes a detailed examination of emerging technologies, such as LTE-M, NB-IoT and unlicensed spectrum networks, and is allied to strategic recommendations on how stakeholders can capitalise on this growing market.
The study includes regional and sector-specific analysis, alongside an impact and opportunity assessment for low power IoT service providers and network operators.
- Technology Impact Analysis: Strategic analysis of emerging low power IoT sectors, together with a detailed investigation of key low power IoT technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Research Leaderboard (PDF).
- Key Vertical Analysis: Future opportunities and strategic opportunities for key verticals in the Low Power IoT market
- 5-Year Forecasts covering cellular and unlicensed low power IoT networks, including:
- Total Low Power IoT SIMs in Service, Split by Wireless Technology
- Low Power IoT Service Revenues
- Connectivity Enablement Revenues from Low Power IoT SIMs
- Total Low Power IoT Unlicensed Connections in Service
- Service Revenues from Unlicensed Low Power IoT Connections
- Total Connectivity Module Shipments and Module Sale Revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Interested in receiving the very latest Low Power IoT data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months’ access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre – Find out more