Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global IoT (Internet of Things) in Retail
market; providing essential reading for both retailers and platform providers looking to understand the market prospects for the entire vertical.
The study provides in-depth analysis of the future market in terms of technological adoption, supporting technologies and scale, as well as the future outlook for the retail space in key country markets. In addition, the study features a number of strategic recommendations for both retailers and platform providers.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key retail IoT approaches and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – IoT in Retail market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including the number of connected assets in use, split by key segments, aligned with platform revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 6,498 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org