Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Internet of Things
market; providing essential reading for service providers, hardware manufacturers and accompanying ecosystem stakeholders looking to understand the market prospects for the entire sector.
The study provides in-depth analysis of the future market in terms of cybersecurity, project scale, cost as well as the management of IoT events and transactions. In addition, key vertical markets in the IoT are investigated in terms of their future impact across several metrics.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key IoT segments and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – IoT market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including number of IoT units in use, split by key segments, aligned with hardware and software platform revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 17,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org