Our Deep Dive Strategy & Competition research report provides an in-depth analysis of disruptive digital health technologies, such as AI (Artificial Intelligence), chatbots and digital voice assistants; discussing deployments to date and their future prospects. The research also includes a country readiness index, detailing the prospects for digital health approaches in 17 key markets including both developed and emerging markets.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Digital health technology analysis and future outlook.
- Juniper country readiness index: Digital health technology adoption, healthcare projects, consumer adoption, government initiatives and regulatory pressures scored and analysed by 17 key countries.
- Industry- and sector-wide market trends and strategic recommendations for stakeholders.
- Leaderboard: Capability assessment and market positioning of 15 leading digital disruptors.
- Key executives profiles in our ‘Movers & Shakers’ review.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, challenges and trends, together with Juniper’s Leaderboard for digital healthcare innovators and disruptors (PDF).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Digital Health research products - Find out more