Juniper’s Digital Health
research provides a definitive view of the market, together with a comprehensive suite of 5-year calculated projections which assess the anticipated market opportunity to 2023.
This is provided in a PDF report and an interactive Excel spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- Market data splits for 8 key global regions and 11 countries.
- Healthcare Chatbots:
- Total Cost Saved as a Result of Chatbot Interactions
- Total Time Saved for Businesses as a Result of Chatbot Interactions
- AI in Healthcare (Computer Aided Diagnosis systems):
- Total Annual CAD Spend
- Proportion of Chronic Disease Scans Fed into Second-Line CAD Software
- Total Scans Analysed by Second-Line CAD Software
- Proportion of Scans Fed into Clinical First-Line CAD Systems
- Total Scans Analysed by First-Line CAD Software
- Theoretical Total Cost Saving, Utilising First-Line CAD Systems
- Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Number of Individuals in Need of Long-Term Healthcare
- Proportion of Individuals Adopting Remote Patient Monitoring (Cardiac Outpatients and Chronic Disease Patients)
- Revenues from Cardiac Outpatient and Chronic Disease Monitoring
- EHRs (Electronic Health Records):
- Proportion of Individuals with an EHR
- Gross & Net EHR Implementation Cost-Savings
- Implementation & Ongoing Admin Costs
- Cloud Adoption
- Number of Physicians Adopting Cloud Services
- Service Revenues from Cloud Services
- mHealth Information Services
- User Adoption
- Proportion of Individuals that are paying for Mobile Services
- Revenues from mHealth Information Services
- Healthcare Smart Accessories
- App-Enabled mHealth Accessories
- Value of mHealth Smartphone Accessory Sales
- Average Annual Service Revenue per mHealth Accessory
- Service Revenues from the mHealth Accessory Market
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including EHR and cloud system adoption, healthcare wearables revenues and chatbot savings (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel - Highly granular dataset comprising nearly 20,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Digital Health research products - Find out more