Juniper’s Consumer Connected Cars
provides a comprehensive assessment of the future of connected car services, including telematics, insurance telematics, infotainment, V2V and connected car commerce. Additionally, it provides an updated regional sector analysis including impact assessment, market readiness and future impacts:
- Regional Analysis across 8 key regions
- Future Technology Evaluation, including Connected Car Commerce, In-vehicle Digital Voice Assistants, AI & 5G
- Key Stakeholder Recommendations & Automotive OEM Business Model Evaluation
- Juniper Leaderboard: Connected Car Platform Analysis Providing Capability Assessment & Market Positioning
Offered in PDF format.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key connected car technologies and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Consumer Connected Cars research products - Find out more