Juniper’s Commercial Connected Cars
forecast suite provides an in-depth dataset and analysis for the connected car services that comprise the industry. It provides an evaluation of the opportunities and quantifies the revenue opportunity for connected car service providers and operators. The forecasts are aligned with strategic recommendations to capitalise on emerging services, such as V2V and connected car commerce.
Provided in a PDF report and interactive Excel spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- 5 year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 8 country level splits including:
- Commercial telematics:
- Commercial vehicles with telematics
- OEM/Third party systems
- Service provider revenues
- Operator connectivity revenues and data traffic
- Commercial V2V
- V2V capable commercial vehicles
- Commercial connected car commerce
- Connected car commerce capable cars
- Total number of connected car commerce transactions
- Total value of connected car commerce transactions
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 45 tables and over 5,400 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data for 10 different metrics.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com