Juniper’s Autonomous Vehicles & ADAS
research suite provides invaluable insight into this exciting and emerging sector.
It analyses the key factors that are pushing investment into the sector, as well as defining the current and future market forces acting on the consumer and commercial sectors. The research also provides a global breakdown of when autonomous cars are likely to reach the market in each sector and the geographical regions that are likely to witness rapid adoption.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Research report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of strategic recommendations for players across the value chain. (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with Juniper’s new player capability assessment and Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasts – Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 8 year forecasts for key metrics, including vehicle adoption and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 9,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org