Juniper’s Virtual Reality Markets
research provides a comprehensive evaluation of the VR market; assessing the drivers behind adoption, emerging hardware and the impact of VR on selected industries. Also included are sector-specific landscape analyses for Console-based, PC-based and Mobile VR, and a roadmap for the future of the VR market.
This is aligned with strategic recommendations, a future roadmap for the industry and a positional analysis of the leading VR players.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key VR sectors and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future VR prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key VR metrics, including adoption, hardware shipments and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.