Video Games: Industry Trends, Monetisation Strategies & Market Size 2020-2025
Juniper Research’s Video Games
research presents the future business models and forms of games delivery that will predominate in this space, outlining the trends that will impact this vital digital entertainment area.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends: Analysis of market trends and business models throughout the video games value chain, assessing what they mean for different types of companies. This is coupled with a detailed investigation of the impact key technology changes in the will have on the industry.
- Strategic Analysis & Vendor Strategies: Presents the future direction of the video games market, as well as a player-by-player strategic analysis, highlighting the moves that the biggest players are making and what this means for the market as a whole.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 40,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data. Includes regional and key country-level analysis together with 5-year forecasts for:
- Video games users, device installed base by platform:
- Standalone VR
- Device shipments, by platform:
- Revenue and ARPU, by platform and service type:
- Cloud gaming subscriptions
- Game-specific subscriptions
- In-app purchases
- Non-cloud platform subscriptions
- Purchase revenue