Subscription Economy: Future Strategies & Market Forecasts 2022-2026
Juniper Research’s Subscription Economy
research presents the future business models and forms of service and product delivery that will predominate in this space; outlining the trends that will impact this vital and highly disruptive market.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends: Analysis of market trends and business models throughout the subscription economy value chain; assessing what they mean for different industries, and the impact they will have.
- Strategic Analysis & Vendor Strategies: Presents the future direction of the subscription economy, as well as a player-by-player strategic analysis; highlighting the moves that the biggest players are making and what this means for the market as a whole.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 29,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data. Includes regional and key country-level analysis together with 5-year forecasts for:
- Number of subscribers, by type:
- Delivery Service Subscriptions
- Digital Fitness Service Subscriptions
- Digital Music Subscriptions
- Digital Spoken Word Subscriptions
- Digital Video Subscriptions
- Physical Goods Item Subscriptions
- Physical Goods Box Subscriptions
- Mobility-as-a-Service Subscriptions
- Multiservice Subscriptions
- Video Game Subscriptions
- Number of subscriptions, by type
- Average revenue per subscription per annum
- Total subscription revenue
Interested in receiving the very latest Subscription Economy data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more.